Thursday, January 6, 2011

week 1

hello everybody,
My name is Angela  Christaki. I'm from Greece. I live and work in Sitia which is a small seaside town on the east part of Crete (the famous island where the Minoan palace of Knossos is).
I have been an English teacher in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary education  for the past 13 years  and I'm currently appointed in the Technical Vocational School of Sitia. I've studied English literature and I've got a masters degree in  "Methodology of Teaching English" . I am married and I have two sons Johny 10 and Mario 7.
I've just managed to create my own blogspot and I feel excited. I think that we will manage to exchange ideas and experience and it will be fun!!!

Please write to me about yourselves, after all we're going to be chatting for the next 10 weeks!!!

Best Regards
Angela Christaki

No comments:

Post a Comment