Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 8 What a week!!!

Hello everybody                                          
In Greece we're celebrating the beginning of Lent. It's forty days before Easter and it's like Halloween to us. Being a mother of two sons I have to go to fancy dress parties, treasure hunt games, parades etc. When I come back from all these activities I have to post my assignments, comment on others', write on my blog etc and still go to work the following morning.
In the meantime, I managed to create my own website and I'm planning to use it next semester with a teacher's training course. I'm sure I'll impress them. I'm so proud of it.       
 I've also spent a lot of hours exploring ANVILL but I think I still need more practice, sth that I can't do this week. I'm sure I will later on.

As our course is about to finish, I think we'll all miss it a lot. I'll miss always having sth to do, reading your comments, receiving comments and grades from Robert. I hope we'll keep contact afterwards.
That's all for now folks!!
See you all on line
Angela

5 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    We have the same religious traditions as you do.
    You have nice guys and you three look fine in those costumes.I know we will miss wiki but we will have so much to implement in teaching, that I will always feel part of it.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela.

    Fist of all, lovely attires! I like the colors. They also celebrate Lent here. Not really sure how the set the time, but it is one day after Carnival. It changes every year.

    You are right. We will miss the course. Yes, ANVILL seems to be tha way to go. I hope they keep it free. If not, I think we ESL/EFL teachers can make a small contribution like we do with TESOL. That way Jeff Magoto will be able to keep upgarding it, adding lots of good stuff. It'll will be a lot cheaper than buying online or local language learning platfoms. Plus, ANVILL has a sense oc community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela
    Being a mother of four makes me understand how you feel. But despite that we will miss the course. I like Juan hope that ANVILL stays free. and I hope that we keep communicating after the course.
    Hala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yasou Angela!
    Your kids are beautiful and look about the same age as mine. My two boys are 6 and 8!
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your effort I really like it and I thought it will help teacher in need

    ReplyDelete